The Lofts of 101
In 1894 the Alfred James Family in financial cooperation with The Free and Accepted Masons of Lodge no. 69 completed this 4 story federal brick building. This is on the same site of the “A” frame wood building that occupied this corner since the 1860s. The James Block was rehabilitated in 2014 and completed in 2015 with the useful 4th floor and created 6 residential lofts home to residents who not only live, but shop, and buy local too.